LA Skyline Photos

Guest donaltopablo

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest donaltopablo

LA, Houston, and Phoenix are both fast growing cities. I think they do sprawl a little bit, but since they don't have the typical urban enviornment many people expect (seems even more so the people in the NE), they don't seem to like them.

I love all three cities and all have some very urban pieces.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

why "should" LA have more skyscrapers? that's a very east-coast way of defining a city. we already have a fantastic skyline, and all those who say they "hate" LA are merely jealous. :P

all jokes aside, LA is going through lots and lots of redevelopment, and it's actually much denser overall than most ppl realize.. but haven't we been through this discussion already :P

i have been posting lots of LA pics to flickr recently, more to come soon!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58381867@N00/

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

These two skyline shots were taken from Mount Wilson. The top one was taken in 1908 and the bottom one in 2002. This is an amazing testament as to how much Los Angeles has grown in size in less than 100 years.

post-1-043787400 1277129107_thumb.jpeg

post-1-043787400 1277129107_thumb.jpeg

Archived