UP|Providence Holiday Gathering

Cotuit

UP-Holiday_Party.jpg

A big thanks to Jen for arranging for this! We will be meeting at 5:30pm (or whenever people can make it) at the Red Fez, 49 Peck Street in Providence (in the Parking Lot District).

A good time will be had by all, I hope many of you can make it!

Ok: we are all set for Wednesday December 13th 5:30-? at the Red Fez on Peck Street, located in the historic parking lot district of downtown Providence. Second Floor!

Don't forget to wear your special Urban Planet name tags that you got when you signed on so we know who everyone is and a gaily wrapped toy for cotuit or myself. Black Tie Invited.

jenhostessslaw

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We've got it on the calendar -- but I may not be able to make it, because I'm going to be doing some chauffeur duty for my mom next week (hip surgery, to fix some hip surgery she had a few months ago that got bollixed up). If I don't need to make a run to Mass. General that day, I'll be at the Fez -- otherwise, Meg says she'll conference me in! :w00t:

Urb

Archived