UP|Providence Holiday Gathering

Cotuit

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meg and I got the last grilled cheeze, I think! :F :F :F

Great to see all of y'all in person. Interesting tidbits were gleaned by all, hereabouts. I thought my pinball score of 1,495,000 wasn't bad, until the next palooka got 6,000,000 or something... phooey! In my day, a million points meant something!

Urb

Great time meeting most of you last night and putting faces to names. After a few beers on an empty stomach I had a very tasty quesedilla at the bar and met a couple of Fez regulars who were wondering who all the dorks with the name tags were :whistling:

Looking forward to the next get together. And thanks 'Slaw for arranging this one!

Well Cotuit, you were wrong about us staying till they ran out of beer, but we ate them out of bread & cheese: I'd say that's an equally impressive feat.

we really need to put together a dunkin' driver program though. Judging by the monster headache i have this morning, i musta had more than i thought...

Archived