UP|Providence Holiday Gathering

Cotuit

Sorry I missed the gathering - I had hoped to make it. I'll be there for the next one so I can finally put faces to usernames!

BTW, my wife and I swung by the Fez after our obligations but it must have been too late. The bartender downstairs lives in Olneyville and was very knowledgable about the city (a potential UP recruit!)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry I missed the gathering - I had hoped to make it. I'll be there for the next one so I can finally put faces to usernames!

BTW, my wife and I swung by the Fez after our obligations but it must have been too late. The bartender downstairs lives in Olneyville and was very knowledgable about the city (a potential UP recruit!)

we were upstairs and the last of us left around 10:30.

i was talking to some guy who was there (some people thought he might've been dgreco, but it wasn't). anyways, he was into development stuff and knew about UP, but wasn't a poster. asked me a few questions about 110 westminster and if it was actually happening or not. i told him yes. :thumbsup:

we were upstairs and the last of us left around 10:30.

i was talking to some guy who was there (some people thought he might've been dgreco, but it wasn't). anyways, he was into development stuff and knew about UP, but wasn't a poster. asked me a few questions about 110 westminster and if it was actually happening or not. i told him yes. :thumbsup:

those are armani glasses, hardly what i'd call hipster since they didn't come from salvation army. :P and the hair? i don't get it. it's the only way it looks decent and doesn't make me look like i'm 40. :ph34r:

beer, pool, friends... pool as in billiards. the friends in the pics he saw were actually my fiancee's friends. i freaking live in a small apartment in providence. do you think i have a pool?

those are armani glasses, hardly what i'd call hipster since they didn't come from salvation army. :P and the hair? i don't get it. it's the only way it looks decent and doesn't make me look like i'm 40. :ph34r:

beer, pool, friends... pool as in billiards. the friends in the pics he saw were actually my fiancee's friends. i freaking live in a small apartment in providence. do you think i have a pool?

Got a bathtub? Maybe we can get points for that. I have a nice brook running by my house - does that count for something?

It was fun to meet everyone - and to finally get a chance to meet some real urbanites! I've always wanted to meet a real urbanite before!

And I suppose to be a cool person I have to get an avatar now, huh?

Archived