Norfolk Nightlife

soloextreme

Have any of you been to "Premiere" in the old Grandy Theater? I do a lot of traveling and absouletly love Vegas. Mind you, Norfolk is no Vegas, but the owners of this club did one hell of a job. The architecture is just amazing inside. Detail, detail, detail. The club is kinda a techno/dance upscale club with a vegas feel. I would go as far as saying its the best looking night club in the area.

I used to stop in when they were doing the gutting and remodeling and just thought they were wasting money. I took a break from going there until they opened a while back and I was honestly impressed to see what they had done with the place.

They have recently dropped the rates. They orginally had it set at $300.00 membership fee for VIP and a booth per year, with an additional fee of $300.00 per visit if you wanted a booth. (a booth seats 15, and this would go toward your bar tab) I tried to tell them that Norfolk didnt have the clientele for those prices, but they insisted we did.

Well this week they have dropped the prices as you will see on the webpage. I reccomend dropping by there just too see what they have done with the building even if you arent a nightclub person.

http://www.premierenorfolk.com/

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys.....I guess I should have tried to....

Search.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It wasn't an actual thread devoted to that, It was in the OT thread. I actually go there on

Thursday nights now cause thats when all the major dj's come. They're doing pretty good on those nights, don't know how fridays are going. It's a very beautiful place. There is no dress code on Thursdays but there is on Fridays and Saturdays.

A couple of links that may interest you. www.virginiabeats.net and Plush (same place as premiere but on Thursdays not Fridays).

I go there every once in a while on Fridays or Saturdays. I was going to buy a booth when they first opened, but I dont think I am now. They just dont do the business I thought they would. If it gets busy, I will, but not until then.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They've had upwards of 600 people there on Thursdays. But then again, those nights are only $10 and the balconys are open. :lol:

Yeah was that your car or your moms that got messed up in that wreck. How is the insurance handling this are they trying to dick you around?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They tried but we've got a rental now. It was my moms but seeing as I was between cars it couldn't have happened at a worse time. We're going tommorrow to get her a car and then hopefully i'll have mine in a week or two.

They tried but we've got a rental now. It was my moms but seeing as I was between cars it couldn't have happened at a worse time. We're going tommorrow to get her a car and then hopefully i'll have mine in a week or two.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good luck, I'm trying to get a new car in a couple of months: Thinking of trying to get a 05 Altima or Maxima

Good luck, I'm trying to get a new car in a couple of months: Thinking of trying to get a 05 Altima or Maxima

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No new cars for me this time, I'm gonna try and get something I can just buy outright and not have a car payment.

Archived