The State of Downtown Retail

GvilleSC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gman430 said:

Building permit issued for former Oak Blue Kitchen space. 

This space has had a sign on the door for at least a year now that says it has been leased.  Any ideas as to what is moving in?

On 7/19/2019 at 10:41 AM, gman430 said:

Visited this weekend for the first time. The brunch menu was really good. They have bottomless mimosas for $10, 11am - 1pm on weekends. The other really cool touch is that they have replaced the stage and lofted seating area upstairs with two live action simulators. You can play baseball, soccer, golf, "duck hunt" and several other games. 

I'll be back, especially once football season starts.

On 7/22/2019 at 10:23 AM, Joey_Blackdogg said:

Visited this weekend for the first time. The brunch menu was really good. They have bottomless mimosas for $10, 11am - 1pm on weekends. The other really cool touch is that they have replaced the stage and lofted seating area upstairs with two live action simulators. You can play baseball, soccer, golf, "duck hunt" and several other games. 

I'll be back, especially once football season starts.

We went this weekend for brunch. No one ever came to our table. Waited 15 minutes, then got up to leave. The server said it was a bar table and they thought we were taken care of (because being taken care of means sitting with not even a water and rubber necking trying to get their attention). Manager stopped and tried to pay for our first round of drinks but my wife’s pregnant and I wasn’t drinking. Told them no thanks. 

We will try again but at the moment was just too annoyed to stay.