The State of Downtown Retail

GvilleSC

Grill Marks is now open. Absolutely packed with people when I went by.

Went in last night. They aren't officially open. They were doing a soft opening to work the kinks out. Looks good... I think it will be successful personally. Burgers look awesome and the ambiance is cool. The fact that it is right on main with the open area in the front is awesome. They have a burger on the menu (cant remember the name) with everything under the sun on it... 2 patties, hotdog, bacon, 3 kinds of cheeses, etc, etc. If your hungry... definitely the one to try. Menu not up yet but here is their website -

Interesting, because I recently heard that Morton's Steakhouse is looking at Greenville.

However, I don't think the G-Spot is as easy to find as Morton's would like. :silly:

What, I mean where, is the G-Spot? Forget this question! Edited by gman

Sounds good. What was the price range?

6.50 for a base burger with the typical toppings (PLTO), then add-on $ for gourmet toppings. They have a variety of other types of meats in a burger format, and preselected burger topping style packages. Fries are separate, which makes me happy; I always prefer a substitution anyway. They have excellent presentation, and it really is a fine gourmet burger.

6.50 for a base burger with the typical toppings (PLTO), then add-on $ for gourmet toppings. They have a variety of other types of meats in a burger format, and preselected burger topping style packages. Fries are separate, which makes me happy; I always prefer a substitution anyway. They have excellent presentation, and it really is a fine gourmet burger.

This sounds like a great addition! I look forward to trying it.

Saw the banner on the sign. I am guessing a hot dog place? Wonder how it will make it if the other Hot Dog place downtown didnt. I am sure rent is much less for sure there then on main.

Yeah, I think the Hotdog King was only open for like 30 measly years or something.