Cum Park Plaza

DigitalSky

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 years later...

It's been a while since I've headed out that way but I'd occasionally head into Burlington on Hwy 70 back when I lived in Hillsborough in the mid-late '90s....I am pretty sure I recall this being a Schewels although I also remember there being a Heilig Meyers in the plaza....doesn't this store front 70 and is a seperate building from the main part of the plaza? If I recall Heilig Meyers was opposite Roses in the main part of the plaza (over by Wendys) and the Schewels was it's own building fronting 70....that would mean the plaza had 2 furniture stores at once although I doubt that would be too unusual....or maybe I'm confused and this was actually Heilig Meyers for part of the '90s and Schewels for the other part....I'm sure somebody here can clarify :-)

ah ok, that's where I recall them being! So it looks like the store pictured above (1/28) is the old Heilig Meyers location I was speaking of! I doubt Heilig Meyers was the original tenant....have no idea although as a side note I read somewhere that Roses actually opened with the plaza decades ago

• 5 months later...

Archived