Entertainment and Music in NWA

bobhazor

The three day electronic/goth/industrial festival, Masque and Veil, starts tomorrow!

Thursday night - DJs from around the country

Friday night - live bands, including Razorwire Halo, Man + Machines, and Spanking Machine

Saturday daytime - meet & greet the Saturday night bands at Hastings - 3:00

Saturday night - MASQUERADE BALL, featuring Vessels of Wrath, Ego Likeness, Abney Park, and The Last Dance!

All three nights will take place at The Dart Room. Lots of work has gone into this event this year, and it should really be great. Cost for all three nights is $35. Friday individually is $15, and Saturday is $20.

See the websites for more information -

www.masqueandveil.com

www.myspace.com/masqueandveilfestival

And the next week - Saturday the 22nd - Assemblage 23 at The Dart Room!

[/q

Its 21 and up isnt it, VOW are our (mourning after massacre's) good buddies, Id love to catch the show, but John (the owner) never even makes an effort to make it all ages every one in a while, some of my favorite death metal bands are coming to the dart room on october 13th: Sons Of Azrael, Thine Eyes Bleed, and Year Of Desolation are all gunna be there, but I wont be able to go, I'll probably have to sneak in to catch the show, it just realy pisses me off, and he wonders why people never show up, its a damn biker bar, and a horrible venue, try some better business tactics.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not 100% on this but a band called Spoons might be having a concert at the Greek Theater at the UofA on Sept. 30th at around 7pm. A friend of mine that really likes them let me know but I have no clue to who they are since I am generally just a Classic Rock fan but some of you out there may know more about this.

Here's a shameless plug:

Molten Lava Grub's World Tour of Grub's

Fayetteville's favorite 80's pop cover group will play every Friday night before a home game at Grub's on West Ave behind the Walton Arts Center (turns out it's not being turned into a parking lot). Expect lasers and fog. Here are some links:

molten lava

Archived