Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philagirl

Compare Northview School District with Area Private Schools

6 posts in this topic

Is anyone familiar with Shakerag Elementary/River Trail Middle/Northview High schools? If so, how are they? Are they as good as the area private schools (as I've heard)?

Thank you,

PhilaGirl

Is anyone familiar with Shakerag Elementary/River Trail Middle/Northview High schools? If so, how are they? Are they as good as the area private schools (as I've heard)?

Thank you,

PhilaGirl

Thank you,

PhilaGirl

Thank you,

PhilaGirl

I tried to send you a message the other day in reply to your questions about living and commuting in the Cumming and Sandy Springs area but you have messages turned off. If you turn them on, I can send that message to you.

Private Messges aren't allowed for New Members. Once you have been around a while, and posted a few more times, you will gain access to it.