61 Commerce

GRDadof3

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to speak for MAU, but a pioneer would be someone who was there before everyone else- that stuck it out when it wasn't hip to be there. It would not be someone who jumped in after the fact.

From that perspective, I guess it would sort of irritate anyone who has been on Commerce for a while when stories about Procare are written as if they were the first ones on the block.

I get it, MAU (at least I think I do).

I understand the idea that someone who's been there for 15 years would feel more a pioneer than someone who just moved in. Makes sense.

I guess I just would have expected a less resentful comment from MAU. Tell folks here how you're a pioneer! Give us some more info!

Something along the lines of a history of the experience on Commerce for the past 15 years....how it's changed (for better or worse)...and a first-hand account of a REAL pioneer in the area.

In my opinion, there's no need to talk down 61 Commerce. Just correct the record on who's been doing the "pioneering". :thumbsup:

Archived