Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ema Nresu

Free Wi-Fi in Columbia

14 posts in this topic

Where in Columbia can you get free Wi-Fi connection? Here are a few that I'm aware of:

Bad Ass Coffee - Harden St

Cool Beans - College St

Jammin Java - Main St

Panera - Garners Ferry

Please post others that you're aware of.

Parts of Lincoln St. in the Vista (around Wild Hare, McDougall's), never actually attempted to connect but there are signs posted.

Yeah USC's hotspot is really for USC students only.

and even if you are a student (just using myself as an example) the network is really hit or miss and obtaining the password that first time is about as easy as getting an A in nuclear physics

I've never been inside but Global Joe's at Gervais and Main and also at Main and College advertises free wifi.

Adriana's in five points

Rising High on Main St

and even if you are a student (just using myself as an example) the network is really hit or miss and obtaining the password that first time is about as easy as getting an A in nuclear physics

Yeah USC's is really hit and miss, It sucks for a USC photographer such as myself to send his photos too the newsroom at 9pm from a shoot when the photos are due at 9:30. But also basicly every mcdonalds and chick fil a has a wifi system set up in them now.

Richland County Public Library, although you can't get on AIM when you're on their WiFi network.