Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yankee Fan

Downtown Office Headcount

22 posts in this topic

This is something that I have wanted to do for a while. If you work downtown, how many people work within your office? I am curious to see the results.

I will start this. We have 30 Full Time Employees (FTEs). Heartside area.

Who is next?

We have about 50 people who work in the office on a daily basis.

We have 14 FTE's.

6th Street Bridge area, west side.

This is something that I have wanted to do for a while. If you work downtown, how many people work within your office? I am curious to see the results.

I will start this. We have 30 Full Time Employees (FTEs). Heartside area.

Who is next?

Not that I am the authority of defining a geographic area, but I typically think of DT as being generally bordered by Wealthy to the south, Fuller to the north, John Ball Park to the west, and College to the east. But that could be easily extended a little bit in each direction.

Why, you want in?! :D Well, if you say "Eastern and Alger" I may have to decline your membership application.

Not that I am the authority of defining a geographic area, but I typically think of DT as being generally bordered by Wealthy to the south, Fuller to the north, John Ball Park to the west, and College to the east. But that could be easily extended a little bit in each direction.

application.

Why, you want in?! :D Well, if you say "Eastern and Alger" I may have to decline your membership application.

Do you mean Leonard to the north? Fuller does not work in this context. :unsure:

Speaking of downtown office count, how many downtown office workers does Grand Rapids have, and what's the most recent downtown residential population count?

I unfortunately work in Cascade so I don't count...sure would be lovely to work downtown though :)

Speaking of downtown office count, how many downtown office workers does Grand Rapids have, and what's the most recent downtown residential population count?

I always thought it was in 40,000-46,000 range, but I think that is just students and workers combined ???