Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

Welcome

11 posts in this topic

Welcome to the new Muskegon and Holland forum. We will try it out to see what kind of support there might be.

I moved a bunch of topics and added few to get it started. Hopefully the "requestors" jump in and contribute. :thumbsup:

Cool, I hope this forum grows and succeeds!

Wow my first post! I've been going to UP for awhile now, but I just joined (finally) when I saw the Lakeshore forum was added. I think it's a good idea. My area of the Lakeshore is not well known so I look forward to posting and representing it.

Welcome to Urbanplanet my friend. I look forward to alot of great news updates and discusions :thumbsup:

I've bee coming here for awhile also, but not until I saw all this talk of Muskegon getting its own forum did I start posting.

I think this will work out well. I think it will make folks more likely to keep on top of Lakeshore developments. Thanks GRdadof3!

I've been coming here for awhile also, but not until I saw all this talk of Muskegon getting its own forum did I start posting.

Um..excuse me....I thought this was Muskegon-HOLLAND. :D

I guess I'll have to start hanging out here too. (Live in Holland, work in GR)

Sorry, you're right. I guess when I was so excited to see Muskegon on the forum dropdown menu that I didn't bother to read the rest of the title! :D