Kzoo Downtown Movie Theater

dtown

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I visited the theater on Thanksgiving weekend just because I wanted to check out a modern urban theater. I liked the place alot. The bathrooms are strange though. The corridors are a cool blue color, but you walk in the bathroom and everything is bright orange!

• 2 weeks later...
thats kind of odd that they built the new ramp next to the theater but you have to walk outside. I have not been there but it looks nice from the outside, its a block behind the main street so some people might not find it easily with all the one-ways.

• 2 weeks later...

We wouldnt have a topic devoted to it if it didnt exist.

He says that hes visited it.

I visited the theater on Thanksgiving weekend just because I wanted to check out a modern urban theater. I liked the place alot. The bathrooms are strange though. The corridors are a cool blue color, but you walk in the bathroom and everything is bright orange!

I can verify that I have been there and it really exists. I saw "Children of Men" there last weekend. The seats are big & comfortable, stadium-style. The concessions are standard with the usual high prices. The film quality was very good, no problems there. Overall I like it a lot.

I used to live right across the street from this place and we watched the demolition of the Pfizer buildings and the building of this place from our windows. I loved living right downtown and I do hope that more people explore the offerings there as a result of going to this theater. There is a lot of good food ($8 for an entree and beer instead of a popcorn and pop) literally within 2 blocks of the theater.

Archived