Pick any building

reednavy05

hey yall, I have seen many people could pick up and plop a building in nashville. My choice is the Wachovia Financial Center of Miami,FL. I would place it where the rescue mission is currently located, it would compliment (if built) Signature Tower very very nicely. I hope this frekin topic gets some attention, you can only pick one damn building yall.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey yall, I have seen many people could pick up and plop a building in nashville. My choice is the Wachovia Financial Center of Miami,FL. I would place it where the rescue mission is currently located, it would compliment (if built) Signature Tower very very nicely. I hope this frekin topic gets some attention, you can only pick one damn building yall.

Lexington Financial Center in Lexington, Kentucky. It's an all blue glass tower that tapers slighty at the top. Nothing special, but our skyline needs more glass to it I think.

31 floors

410 feet

Two observation decks on the 31st floor (not open to public, but I have been to them)

Regional base for Fifth-Third Bank.

Here is a pic: www.thewebbcompanies.com

32403Webb_LFC0233_5x746_big.jpg

Lexington Financial Center in Lexington, Kentucky. It's an all blue glass tower that tapers slighty at the top. Nothing special, but our skyline needs more glass to it I think.

31 floors

410 feet

Two observation decks on the 31st floor (not open to public, but I have been to them)

Regional base for Fifth-Third Bank.

Here is a pic: www.thewebbcompanies.com

32403Webb_LFC0233_5x746_big.jpg

come to think of it, 1180 Peachtree Street would be a killer addition. i would put it across from The Cumberland, and adjacent to the City Center in the parking lot at the corner of 6th Avenue N and Church Street. something needs to go there anyways

So I'm really cheating, because I'm not picking just one building

The Duomo in Florence on Broadway where 1st Baptist is

The Chrysler Building...anywhere, probably on Union because our skyline is lacking there IMO

The Flatiron building at the WEB/Broadway split

The Ontario Legislature building instead of our current City Hall

The Champs d'Elesye from Place de la Concourde to the Arc de Triomph instead of Broadway from 7th-Beaman Car dealerships (BTW, that's what will keep DT from connecting to West End and Midtown, and if that sold out and developed would be AMAZING land)

A fixed-up Buffalo Central Terminal in the Gulch

Notting Hill....in Hillsboro Village

San Francisco's Chinatown in Rutlege Hill

New Orleans' streetcars...anywhere!

The Lever House from NYC and the Terminal Bldg from Cleveland, OH are my two favorites. Another is a silvery-gray tower from Montreal but I cannot think of its name. My final choice would be the Millinneum Hilton (NYC) and I'd put it on the lot at 2nd and church, across from Hooters.

that lot across from Hooter's is the one i hate the most of any surface lot. direct river views, and convenient to the new H.G. Hill market at the Viridian. a 15 story residential building whould be stunning. or the adelicia, pick it up and move it across town, very dramatic with the emerald green glass

Archived