CheeseBurger in Paradise

monsoon

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like the Charlotte area is getting one of these restaurants based on the sign being placed on a new building at Exit 25. This will be the second one in the Carolinas based on their website. The first is in Asheville. Looks like Jimmy Buffett is associated with this chain.

Birkdale Village, NorthCross, North Regional Library, Village Rider transit stop, CATS Express bus station, Target, Lowes Home Improvement flagship store, Home Depot, Carrabas, Kubuto, House of Tapai, strip mall with Foodlion, two new Harris Teeters, Outback Steak House, Mickey & Mooch, Lowes Foods, shomars, Huntersville Bakery, and a bunch of other similar stuff. Its the main highway to south Lake Norman from I-77.

I ate at the Margaritaville in Myrtle as well in the summer, but I didn't think it was half bad. I actually think we went twice during that time period, and I had a cheeseburger one time and a chicken sandwich the other. I remember both being fairly tasty. I'm not really a Jimmy Buffet fan though, so I can't say I was into the atmosphere. It was a fun place though.

• 2 years later...

No more cheeseburgers in paradise. Jimmy Buffett's new restaurant in Huntersville has now closed. It's been stripped and boarded up. Don't know if they ever managed to open up another one in the area. I got take out from the place once because due to a gift card, and was flabbergasted at how expensive it was for a rather mediocre hamburger. I guess this is par for the course for these "themed" restaurants.

It is an amazing fall however. The first 6 months or so that it was open there were always people waiting outside to get in to eat this food.

No more cheeseburgers in paradise. Jimmy Buffett's new restaurant in Huntersville has now closed. It's been stripped and boarded up. Don't know if they ever managed to open up another one in the area. I got take out from the place once because due to a gift card, and was flabbergasted at how expensive it was for a rather mediocre hamburger. I guess this is par for the course for these "themed" restaurants.

It is an amazing fall however. The first 6 months or so that it was open there were always people waiting outside to get in to eat this food.

Archived