Westside Village

strmchsr77

Another large scale mixed use project is coming to west Fayetteville. This one will be located on Rupple Road just south of Wedington or north of the Boys and Girls Club. It will consist of over 350 attached dwelling units and over 71,000 sq ft of commercial/office space. I have not found the designs of this one online but I know that it looks quite similar to Woodstock community. The mixed use buildings will be 3 stories with commercail space on the first floor, office space on the second, and apartments on the third. Also within the 22 acre development there will be attacted twonhouses and rowhouses.

This has already come through the Planning Commission with 100% approval and will come through the city council December 19, 2006.

Here is more info from the agenda packet : Westside Village

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another large scale mixed use project is coming to west Fayetteville. This one will be located on Rupple Road just south of Wedington or north of the Boys and Girls Club. It will consist of over 350 attached dwelling units and over 71,000 sq ft of commercial/office space. I have not found the designs of this one online but I know that it looks quite similar to Woodstock community. The mixed use buildings will be 3 stories with commercail space on the first floor, office space on the second, and apartments on the third. Also within the 22 acre development there will be attacted twonhouses and rowhouses.

This has already come through the Planning Commission with 100% approval and will come through the city council December 19, 2006.

Here is more info from the agenda packet : Westside Village

• 10 months later...

I was out in the area today and thought that I would see if this project is started and how far along it was. It is located directly east of Rupple Row or just north of the Boys and Girls Club. So it is in a great location. So far, they have gotten alot of dirt work done and have a construction trailor on site. Anyway, here is a picture of the sign describing the development.

1909097180_550a5fce7a_b.jpg

Archived