Greenville Recruiting

goodbye

Okay, I know some have told stories of their efforts to attract people to Greenville. We now have a thread devoted to such discussion. Surely most (if not all) of us have at least one successful story to tell, and if anyone has a bunch of them, we'd all love to hear/read them as well. It is very encouraging to know of the ongoing efforts to help this city grow! :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't exactly been actively recruiting people to move to Greenville, but I've had a bunch now contact me on flickr via photo comments or flickr e-mails. I had some fellow U.Fla. Alumni contact me through the alumni site once, too. I usually try to also direct everybody to UP with questions on what it's like to live here because I'm afraid I'm just too biased. :ph34r:

Funny you should create this post this week. I was in Italy all last week, working with my company to bring additional jobs to Greenville. It is a good possibility that 25 to 30 additional jobs may be brought here by July 2007. Keep your fingers crossed.

Archived