Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smeagolsfree

Free Will Baptist campus sold

9 posts in this topic

From the NBJ this week.

A new residential development will replace the campus off of West End. I hope they dont tear down the older building the campus has preserved there. I will have to wait and see what the master plan is.

http://nashville.bizjournals.com/nashville...ml?surround=lfn

Sorry if this has already been posted, but have been doing a lot of traveling and working and not much time to read or post.

Master plan is not yet started... but the developer wants to keep the older residential buildings. They want to subdivide the rest for additional home for a total of 36-45 depending on what they can get away with and what zoning is allowed.

Great article and I am glad to see the developers are more peservationist than not. I dont have a problem with the multi family units either. They would almost have to have that in order to make the project work. I hope thye do something classy in the area and keep as many fo the tress as possible. That is a great area.

A new residential development will replace the campus off of West End. I hope they dont tear down the older building the campus has preserved there.

I only hope more of the older homes do not get torn down over here and the project fits in with the neighborhood.

Here is a map of the campus for you guys to see what properties would be redeveloped.post-4789-1170085437_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1170085437_thumb.jpg