Holiday Fun in Hartford

MadVlad

Since this was brought up in another post, I figured I'd repost it in it's own post. Feel free to add things and/or pictures to illustrate our lovely city during the Holiday Season.

Holiday Light Fantasia:

Holiday Light Fantasia

1130 Maple Ave, Goodwin Park. 5:30P to 10P weekends, check the link for weekday hrs. Coupons for $2 off can be found at (among other places I'm sure) Shell Gas Station on Brainard Rd, right near the I-91 N exit/on ramps

Constitution Plaza Festival of Lights

Festival of Lights

Located in downtown Hartford in Constitution Plaza, it can be seen from I-91, north better than south. Easy enough to get to from downtown, directly behind the Old State House. Look for the 2 sided building, and you're there.

Nutcracker 2006:

Bushnell Belding Theatre

Located on Capitol Ave at the Bushnell Belding Theatre. Runs this weekend and next weekened.

Have fun, and tell me how you enjoyed it....

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since this was brought up in another post, I figured I'd repost it in it's own post. Feel free to add things and/or pictures to illustrate our lovely city during the Holiday Season.

Holiday Light Fantasia:

Holiday Light Fantasia

1130 Maple Ave, Goodwin Park. 5:30P to 10P weekends, check the link for weekday hrs. Coupons for $2 off can be found at (among other places I'm sure) Shell Gas Station on Brainard Rd, right near the I-91 N exit/on ramps

Constitution Plaza Festival of Lights

Festival of Lights

Located in downtown Hartford in Constitution Plaza, it can be seen from I-91, north better than south. Easy enough to get to from downtown, directly behind the Old State House. Look for the 2 sided building, and you're there.

Nutcracker 2006:

Bushnell Belding Theatre

Located on Capitol Ave at the Bushnell Belding Theatre. Runs this weekend and next weekened.

Have fun, and tell me how you enjoyed it....

MadVlad:

The Festival of Lights is so nice as is the Goodwin Park light show. Here, the local Chambers of Commerce hosts two events -- the Sun City Center C of C host a holiday themed golf cart rally and the Apollo Beach C Of C hosts a boat parade with lights and Christmas decorations on the bots... and some of the people here put lights on their docks. (Sorry Mikel for talking about Florida ----- NOT!!). I do miss the Festival of Lights -- how is it?

JimS

Archived