26 members have voted

1. 1. Should we create a Denver Forum?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

okay, heres some recent Denver metro stuff...

My kids have a nice snow playground tunneled out in our back yard. the snow plows are finally getting to my street (I've been able to get around, though) and a few people in my neighborhood are out on there snow mobiles having fun. Some minor inconveniences, but these storms are more fun than not IMO Plus think of the good skiing for next week!!!! :D

We could certainly try it. I'm sure we have some Denver lurkers waiting for city representation. But what i've noticed about places like the Muskegon forum, is that initially a bunch of people signed up. However in the weeks since then, traffic has slowed to a crawl as all the newbies have gotten board with inactivity. I fear the same would happen in here. Most of the activity is centered around CO Springs. I fear that a Denver subforum would be as slow as the California cities subforums. Which see almost no activity at all. I question it though. The arguement can be made for Arizona too. But the regulars in AZ have decided to keep it all one forum until a little more momentum builds. The thought, is that the forumers support each other and talk about all the available threads. I'd really like to see a couple more CO regulars before we divide it up. As is the case with all of the west .

• 1 month later...

well guys who knows

Don't be afraid to start those threads on your own. any Ideas you have just go ahead and do. You can't hurt anything. And don't think it'll only always be the two of you. That's not how it always works. Communities always start slow. But don't worry, if you built it, they will come albeit eventually.

• 11 months later...

Archived