New Orleans | Photo of the Day

NCB

Yes indeed, nola, I've eaten at Camellia Grill twice in the last few months. It was packed and looked good as new. Uptown, check out the "Louisiana Cuisine" thread on Louisiana's main page, we've been discussing the Camellia Grill recently. :thumbsup:

I really can't stand the Marriot either. The river side of the Sheraton is extremely boring, but the opposite side looks quite a bit nicer as there is some variation and movement. On the other hand, the Marriot's color alone makes it look horrible, IMO. And unlike the Sheraton, it's 4 sides of no variation. Nice hotel, ugly facade!

Here's something different for you guys...

I'll set it up like I have it on Flickr:

Sumatran Orangutan

742566770_9647fcfb1d_b.jpg

A Sumatran Orangutan sits perched atop a branch, head on hands, and watches the children come and go at the Audubon Zoo in Uptown New Orleans.

Sumatran Orangutans are an endangered species, and if their species continues to decline at the current rates in their native habitats, they could be compeltely extinct within 15 years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for the well wishes, Tom and Richy! Things have been going very well for me lately, but things have been pretty hectic. However, I'm here every evening reading through the forums and checking my PM's, so never hesitate to report any problems or ask any questions!

• 2 weeks later...