Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HartfordTycoon

Glastonbury Getting Whole Foods Market

8 posts in this topic

Look's like Glastonbury's Fox Run Mall is changing hands resulting in the Hartford Region's 2nd Whole Foods Market. This is good news for those east of the river and for the Town of Glastonbury which will see an attractive redevelopment of this Plaza including a rebuilt People's Bank branch and complete facade replacements.

Look's like Glastonbury's Fox Run Mall is changing hands resulting in the Hartford Region's 2nd Whole Foods Market. This is good news for those east of the river and for the Town of Glastonbury which will see an attractive redevelopment of this Plaza including a rebuilt People's Bank branch and complete facade replacements.

Hartford Business Journal

Tycoon:

Got a link to it? The link you posted was about Parking tickets for HBJ!

JimS

Tycoon:

Did Shaw's go out of business at the mall? I remembered it was at first a Top Notch, then a Franks, then Stop&Shop, then Shaw's. Whole food's would do great there. I think the date is wrong for the year of the FRM (30 years?), I think it was 35 years.

JimS

The HBJ article seemed to say that they are still in business at the plaza but recently opened a new Shaw's less than 2 miles away in East Hartford and sounds like they will close this one so Whole Foods is coming in as a replacement. Not a bad replacement at all!