Glastonbury Getting Whole Foods Market

HartfordTycoon

Look's like Glastonbury's Fox Run Mall is changing hands resulting in the Hartford Region's 2nd Whole Foods Market. This is good news for those east of the river and for the Town of Glastonbury which will see an attractive redevelopment of this Plaza including a rebuilt People's Bank branch and complete facade replacements.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look's like Glastonbury's Fox Run Mall is changing hands resulting in the Hartford Region's 2nd Whole Foods Market. This is good news for those east of the river and for the Town of Glastonbury which will see an attractive redevelopment of this Plaza including a rebuilt People's Bank branch and complete facade replacements.

Hartford Business Journal

Tycoon:

Did Shaw's go out of business at the mall? I remembered it was at first a Top Notch, then a Franks, then Stop&Shop, then Shaw's. Whole food's would do great there. I think the date is wrong for the year of the FRM (30 years?), I think it was 35 years.

JimS

Archived