Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRDadof3

Kalamazoo West Side Plan

5 posts in this topic

An interesting read is the West Side Plan developed back in 2004 for the entire area West of WMU to Drake Rd. Has anyone heard of any new developments in that area? I seem to remember some kind of development news for land along Drake near the soccer park.

An interesting read is the West Side Plan developed back in 2004 for the entire area West of WMU to Drake Rd. Has anyone heard of any new developments in that area? I seem to remember some kind of development news for land along Drake near the soccer park.

So that's where that stupid idea to widen Michigan Avenue came from.

You know, no one ever said "oooh, we should move here, they have such wide, smooth streets"

I'm just bitter they forced Bilbo's out of that awesome location.

That's was a cool little urban/college neighborhood they had there, and they're widening/paving the life out of it.

You know, no one ever said "oooh, we should move here, they have such wide, smooth streets"

That's was a cool little urban/college neighborhood they had there, and they're widening/paving the life out of it.

Sometimes Kalamazoo makes poor urban choices in an effort to compete with Portage.

Sometimes Kalamazoo makes poor urban choices in an effort to compete with Portage.