Nashville and Clarksville

bigboyz05

Well can they do that for service members such as myself ? Gimmie a shuttle service to the Boro to save my mom gas, shes drives a damn Tahoe for goodness sakes. Yall are goin to be spared by me for a week because I am not using a computer until I get back to Jacksonville,FL

• 1 year later...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Opryland Hotel' has it's own shuttle bus daily for workers on a day shift and nightly.

I have read many times that municipalities will grow in a Northerly direction, must be a tendency absent of something that draws it.

We should mention Pleasant View when talking about growth! It has quietly tried to annex down highways 49 and 12 while The Village is hopping and growth at the 4-way will draw more commercial interest.

PV WILL continue to spread but the city government WILL be slow to allow commercial growth away from the "4-way ".(intersection of 49 and 41A) It is PV that has nearly closed the gap with Nashville by joining with Joelton, which is connected with Whites Creek on Whites Creek Pike.

Clarkesville has exploded around the Post, Fort Campbell, and will connect with Hopkinsville, KY. very soon! The Northeast section of Clarksville has long ago crossed over I-24W and will take in Trenton, KY. soon.

Archived