3rd Ward Midrise Projects

UrbanCharlotte

I was driving by the site today and noticed that the first of the concrete pillers of the first floor were set and done for the Cataylst. (Not the subflooring or underground work whatever you want to call it.) Construction crews were pooring more pillers as well. I am very impressed with the speed this tower is moving along.. :yahoo:

Can anyone get some pics of this in the next few days???

I was driving by the site today and noticed that the first of the concrete pillers of the first floor were set and done for the Cataylst. (Not the subflooring or underground work whatever you want to call it.) Construction crews were pooring more pillers as well. I am very impressed with the speed this tower is moving along.. :yahoo:

Can anyone get some pics of this in the next few days???

I will likely do another photo update of this site as well as others sometime between tomorrow and Monday, so stay tuned.

Yes- the site is flying. It's amazing at everything that has taken place just in say a one month frame of this site. In another month from now, I wouldn't be surprised if we have a secure off the ground, vertical structure beginning. Also, as depicted in my most recent photo update, the 2nd crane should be up soon, unless it is already? Sooner or later, a 3rd crane will be on site also, so pretty much will look like the 210 Trade site.

I will likely do another photo update of this site as well as others sometime between tomorrow and Monday, so stay tuned.

Yes- the site is flying. It's amazing at everything that has taken place just in say a one month frame of this site. In another month from now, I wouldn't be surprised if we have a secure off the ground, vertical structure beginning. Also, as depicted in my most recent photo update, the 2nd crane should be up soon, unless it is already? Sooner or later, a 3rd crane will be on site also, so pretty much will look like the 210 Trade site.

No... The second crane still is not up yet, the base is ready to go but the projects looking good ! Look forward to seeing your pics Andy. Can't wait..

The rate at which this project has moved along is just absolutely unreal. We went from basically nothing to starting to go vertical in what, like 2 months or so? Unbelievable.

For real. The site was just packed with action when I went by today. It's funny, next time I go to the sign I'm going to get a picture of this, but on both construction entrances theres a Speed Limit sign for construction traffic that says "5 MPH". It's so ironic because at the rate this project is cruising, I don't think any of the construction crew is following the laws of that speed limit sign.

thats how you develope, i know its cheesy but BUILD IT! :)

Thats also how you have buyer confidence in your project. It amazes me how often that element of a project is overlooked. People lose confidence in a builder or developer or project itself when things creep along or announced time tables are shelved indefinitely. These guys really up the ante in Charlotte for getting things done, getting them done when they say they will, and moving quickly once started. I live next to this project and they haven't stopped work at any point for more than a week or so since they imploded the existing building.

Thats also how you have buyer confidence in your project. It amazes me how often that element of a project is overlooked. People lose confidence in a builder or developer or project itself when things creep along or announced time tables are shelved indefinitely. These guys really up the ante in Charlotte for getting things done, getting them done when they say they will, and moving quickly once started. I live next to this project and they haven't stopped work at any point for more than a week or so since they imploded the existing building.

Exactly. BRING ON TWELVE!!!

The old crane is taller.

The second crane looks to be complete as of tonight (I was out in the French Quarter area). The top horizontal part is positioned over Church St righ now, but it looks completed. Pretty amazing seeing as how around 130pm this afternoon the base was only about 60-70% completed.