3rd Ward Midrise Projects

UrbanCharlotte

Heh, oops. 

So what does everyone think about the design?

I think its at least a step in a different direction. Though I hope it doesn't turn out too cheap looking. I feel like Housing Studio's work usually ends up looking pretty good. 

I love th design for uptown. It adds variety.

Mint on the otherhand, not too thrilled.

I

According to the elevations I have, Mint is going to be high quality materials, so don't discount it yet.

I love th design for uptown. It adds variety.

Mint on the otherhand, not too thrilled.

I

I'm the opposite. Woodfield looks like it will be an above-average southend style building, while Mint looks higher quality and includes several retail spaces. The design is nothing groundbreaking but I actually like that its a little more on the classic side of things than the modern or trendy. 

I'm the opposite. Woodfield looks like it will be an above-average southend style building, while Mint looks higher quality and includes several retail spaces. The design is nothing groundbreaking but I actually like that its a little more on the classic side of things than the modern or trendy. 

he was talking about the montford one... which is so messed up btw. Montford gets 12k of retail, Woodfield at Graham gets 0.

Edited by Guest

I think we are overdue for our resident(s) UP photographers to snap some photos for those of us that aren't around all these projects on a daily basis :) ... I'm anxiously awaiting 300 South Tryon to start moving dirt too.

ClearSkyImages Aerial Helicopter & Airplane galleries is a great place to get update pictures. They have pictures from July of SouthEnd & Uptown out. They have pictures where you can see Woofield, Mint & Skyhouse all under construction in the same frame.

:)

Edit: I think Greystar will make uptown feel really different in a good way. I know I have said it 100 times but Element made uptown feel much bigger. I didn't think it would. GREYSTAR can imagine greystar having a much bigger impact.

Edited by AirNostrumMAD
  • Like 1