Christmas Lights

Pillsbury

I'm hesitant to make a new topic about something so mundane, and I apologize if this is a waste. But, I'm visiting family in Alpharetta and my brother is going to Southern Poly in Marietta, so I'm making a whirlwind trip through Atlanta this weekend, and was wondering if anyone could help me out:

1. Are there any good cheap (like cheap as in my brother is a poor college student who thinks Red Lobster is for rich people) restaurants to eat at? I've had my quota of pizza places, so no Felini's or Everybody's. I'll be in the city and then out in Alpharetta.

2. And more importantly, where are the good Christmas lights? I love Christmas lights. Are the lights at Lake Lanier worth the drive?

I appreciate the help!!!!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm hesitant to make a new topic about something so mundane, and I apologize if this is a waste. But, I'm visiting family in Alpharetta and my brother is going to Southern Poly in Marietta, so I'm making a whirlwind trip through Atlanta this weekend, and was wondering if anyone could help me out:

1. Are there any good cheap (like cheap as in my brother is a poor college student who thinks Red Lobster is for rich people) restaurants to eat at? I've had my quota of pizza places, so no Felini's or Everybody's. I'll be in the city and then out in Alpharetta.

2. And more importantly, where are the good Christmas lights? I love Christmas lights. Are the lights at Lake Lanier worth the drive?

I appreciate the help!!!!

Thanks Martinman. I've been meaning to check out AS and maybe buy a little sweatshop furniture from our friends at IKEA who've helped destroy North Carolina's once prosperous furniture industry. I actually got lost a couple of years ago and ended up in front of Six Feet Under, but it was late and I had to get back to Augusta. Thanks again!!!

I know nothing about Alpharetta dining.

Archived