Mayor's vision for the city

TheGerbil

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06347/745659-53.stm

This is an interesting article about Ravenstahl's vision for the city's future. Here is a quote to give you a broad idea of what he wants:

Mayor Luke Ravenstahl would love to be the guy who reverses the city's six-decade population plunge. His formula for doing that includes affordable living and merrymaking Downtown, more fun development like the SouthSide Works, and engagement between the city and its school district.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really is tough to say, I started out very skeptical of luke when he began and I'm 24 but he has really made some strides although I dont know how many can be attributed to his own work or the work of the others. The one thing I have come to realize is that the mayor does not need to be the most creative brilliant guy, he just needs to be open to hearing new ideas and be willing to support them.

I will also continue to watch and I am waiting to see how Billy P is going to counter all of this postive press that luke is receiving. I have a feeling if he does he might come off in a very bad way.

Archived