Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twoshort

New Gym

6 posts in this topic

Anyone know anything about the new(er) gym across the street from Monte's and O'Tooles? I don't even know the name of it.. (it might be called Frank's Sun City Fitness).

Frank's used to be on North Division by Al & Sons Garage (VAI owned now). My wife used to take kick-boxing there years ago, and really enjoyed it.

Frank's used to be on North Division by Al & Sons Garage (VAI owned now). My wife used to take kick-boxing there years ago, and really enjoyed it.

A friend of mine takes kickboxing classes there. There are no showers on site.

I drove by at lunch, it's called Franks Knockout Fitness. It was closed at the time, so I have no further info...

I used to take classes there - it is a great workout and a lot of fun. I would actually describe it as more boxing than kickboxing. Frank is a good instructor and pretty flexible about schedules, which is nice. I wish there were showers - it would make it much easier to run across the street to O'Toole's afterwards for a beer. There's a website for more info (although the pictures are from his old location): www.franksknockoutfitness.com