New Cowboys Stadium

dgreco

• 3 months later...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

between Arizona and Dallas getting the two superbowls and then the two typical florida ones in Tampa and then South Florida, you think the Vikings will get one? Or other teams will get ready to build new homes. Detroit and Houston both saw superbowls when they built new fields.

I don't think if a team builds a new stadium that it automatically gets that city a superbowl just look at Charlotte their stadium was built over 10 years ago and still no superbowl. But as for the Vikings I beleive they stand a good shot if they get a new stadium.

I don't think if a team builds a new stadium that it automatically gets that city a superbowl just look at Charlotte their stadium was built over 10 years ago and still no superbowl. But as for the Vikings I beleive they stand a good shot if they get a new stadium.

I think that stadium looks incredible and will easily be the best one in the NFL. Too bad the Browns didn't have that type of forethought when they build the second mistake by the lake. W/ weather in Cleveland, they seriously should have built a retractable roof dome.

Is it worth it, sounds like it is since Jerry Jones will be paying for more than half of it and the city is only chipping in 325 million. BTW, why wouldn't they build it in Dallas if it is the Dallas Cowboys? If I was a team w/ a city's name, I would want my team to play in that city.

I think that stadium looks incredible and will easily be the best one in the NFL. Too bad the Browns didn't have that type of forethought when they build the second mistake by the lake. W/ weather in Cleveland, they seriously should have built a retractable roof dome.

Is it worth it, sounds like it is since Jerry Jones will be paying for more than half of it and the city is only chipping in 325 million. BTW, why wouldn't they build it in Dallas if it is the Dallas Cowboys? If I was a team w/ a city's name, I would want my team to play in that city.

• 2 months later...

For everyone who thinks it isnt worth it, cost to much and that the old Texas Stadium is still good enough, then this is for you...
  1. Your not from Texas!

2. You are from Texas but your a fan of the high school JV team in Houston

3. Your jelous your city dosent have The Dallas Cowboys

All the reasons this is a good idea!
  1. Super Bowl that will seat more than any Super Bowl has ever seated

2. Cotton Bowl Classic Games

3. Eventualy the UT vs OU fall classic game

4. Final Four's

5. Possably a permanint home for the BCS Championship game instead of bouncing it from over rated Dolphin Stadium, Super Dome, Cardnals deflated beach ball stadium in Arizona and the Rose Bowl

6. Possably the greatest seatong capacity for a NBA All Star game

7. great concerts!

8. o, and did i forget to mention The Dallas Cowboys?

This Stadium is beyond massive
  1. The 2 arches holding up the roof is longer than 2 St Louis Arches side by side

2. Sit the Statue of Liberty on the Field and the torch wont reach out of the roof

So all u gotta know is Texas Stadium is a legend, but all legends die. The idiots in Green Bay need to realize that. THis new stadium will be more then worth it and will be the bench mark for all future stadiums to reach. Good luck

Archived