Shopping in GR - Christmas help

coyote35

I need help. I would like to give my wife a diamond for Christmas but everywhere I've looked the prices are outrages.

Where is the best place for jewlery, in both quality and cost, in the Grand Rapids area. I would rather not haunt the malls but rather I would like to support the smaller operator. I am rether new to the area and have not found a place where you don't have to pay marked up retail

Please help

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need help. I would like to give my wife a diamond for Christmas but everywhere I've looked the prices are outrages.

Where is the best place for jewlery, in both quality and cost, in the Grand Rapids area. I would rather not haunt the malls but rather I would like to support the smaller operator. I am rether new to the area and have not found a place where you don't have to pay marked up retail

Please help

Please help

Please help

My favorite is Metal Art Studio on north Monroe. Owned by Scott Carey. I purhased my wife's ring there as well as a pendant necklace and earrings. Scott is great and has some really unique stuff. From my experience his prices are competitve.

Here is a linky: MetalArt

Scott has some inventory, can custom make, or help with selecting stones.

Good Luck!

Archived