Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Minneapolitan

Downtown Minneapolis Area

19 posts in this topic

Here are some pictures of the downtown Minneapolis area. I did not take any of these pictures.

SW View of Downtown Minneapolis. Note the Carlyle (right) and Skyscape (left) towers under construction.

66478432.lFJr9Bfz.MM1_0836resize.jpg

East end of downtown Minneapolis. Note Gold Medal Park underway (next to the Guthrie). Five years ago, the area just south of the Guthrie was all parking lots, but they are now full with mixed use development

The Twins' new stadium is going to be open-air, yes? If so, it'll give your skyline some great pub.

the guthrie theatre's colors make it look like the biggest, most modern best buy i've ever seen. i really like the color of that building.

and i like that park.

great pics. :thumbsup:

Fantastic photos! I really miss Minneapolis. Thanks for posting!

-' date='Dec 15 2006, 09:02 PM' post='644378']Wow, Minneapolis is really cramped. But it's nice, too. :)

Minneapolis is such a beautiful city! :)

Wow, those are some really nice photos... I especially like the last one with the lightning!! Thanks for sharing!

Great shots. I really like Minneapolis skyline! It has to rank in the U.S. Top 10. Great architectural variety of the high-rises.

WOW is right for that impressive lightning pic!!!!

Excellent photos! Thanks for posting!

BTW- someone has a world class camera- those photos are so crisp and clear! I would like to know what camera took those photographs!

Minneapolis, looks like a very nice clean city. The buildings in DT look really awsome.