• Ham
    • Sausage
    • Lutefisk
    • A combination of two or more
    • Other

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's snowing about 30 miles south of here, but none is making it here. We have about an inch to 2 inches of crusty melted and re-frozen snow on the ground. While it counts for a white Christmas, it's not the picturesque kind. Just enough to be a nuisance.

OH well, I'll take Christmas with or without snow :)

Poulsbo, Washington near where I live, has a yearly lutefisk festival! The town was settled by Norweigan fishermen. Just hearing the radio advertisements make me gag! heehee

My family is so dysfunctional and estranged and mean, that I haven't had a christmas with them in over 12 years. It makes christmas time kind of depressing for me, especially when reading here how everyone has such lovely dinners with their families and loved ones.

My partner and I usually have a Lean Cuisine dinner~~~I'm always so happy when the holidays are over.

Poulsbo, Washington near where I live, has a yearly lutefisk festival! The town was settled by Norweigan fishermen. Just hearing the radio advertisements make me gag! heehee

My family is so dysfunctional and estranged and mean, that I haven't had a christmas with them in over 12 years. It makes christmas time kind of depressing for me, especially when reading here how everyone has such lovely dinners with their families and loved ones.

My partner and I usually have a Lean Cuisine dinner~~~I'm always so happy when the holidays are over.

I had some good ham that my grandma made, and homeade bread, sweedish meatballs, green bean caserole and other stuff, too.

Sorry to hear about everyones dysfunctional families. Dont feel bad, weve all got relatives that we hate. Like my uncle, hes a 40 year old alcoholic who lives with his mom. He thinks everyone owes him something, because he screwed his life up by driving drunk. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Happy Holidays, and hopefully you dont have to work tomorrow!

Archived