Creative Advertising in Greenville

gs3

Guess I'm a sucker for billboards and creative, clever advertising. Thought I would start a thread where we can post photos of ANY creative marketing efforts in the Greenville area....creative companies....creative city campaigns.....etc......

Here are two, I noticed this weekend.

1. Bloom opened all their stores with the whole "New Arrival" newborn baby theme and they have played well on that with the baby strollers, storks, etc. Here is a dimensional one on Wade Hampton I noticed this morning....a baby crib mobile:

DSC00654.jpg

2. The Drive.....great way to stay top of mind! "Off" Seasons Greetings. Great double entendre.

DSC00622.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its for Makers Mark. I guess at 7:30 in the morning i'm not in the mood to pay that much attention to a billboard. I guess im too busy watching for the stooges on their cell phones looking for something in their back seat and women putting make up on. Sorry.

• 1 year later...

By now, everyone has likely seen that digital rotating billboard at Garlington and Woodruff.

This is just a thought, but ... wouldn't it be kinda cool if every single one of the old-style billboards in Greenville County were taken down and replaced with a smattering of these digital types in strategic locations, especially along the interstates? Sure, we'd miss the creative 3-D aspect that the old-fashioned billboards sometimes have, but think of how much neater and cleaner things would look without all of the eyesores popping up everywhere. Greenville County could possibly be a role-model and trend-setter for the rest of the state and the country if we were to somehow convince outdoor advertising companies with signs here to go fully-digital. Again - just a thought. :shades:

Archived