NYguy

NY: Skyscrapers (and more skyscrapers)

This is my first post on this board, so why not start with a little tribute to the Big Apple and the towers it has become known for...

23908552.jpg

24512337.jpg

24512341.jpg

24586053.jpg

24732390.jpg

25162611.jpg

Guest donaltopablo

Welcome to the forum NYGuy. Nice photos. And no doubt when it comes to skyscrapers there is no place like the big apple.

New York has an amazing collection of skyscrapers. Thanks for posting these. And welcome to the forum, NYguy! :)

Wow,

those are amazing! I'll be there soon!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, so will I! We're going up there on Christmas Day and staying for a week. Our hotel is a few blocks away from the Empire State Building. How cool is that?

Wow, NY is definetely my favorite city in the world. It is incredible to see so many skyscrappers, especially if one compares them to other, less important cities. :ph34r:

The greatest city on Earth.

I love the Empire State Building. The picture that has the shot of The Citicorp Building....there is a building with the beidemier top to the right of Citigroup.....what is located in that building? I also find the bottom of the Citigroup Building very intriguing.

There is so much to love about New York. I am going to have to visit and visit real soon.

The greatest city on Earth.

I love the Empire State Building. The picture that has the shot of The Citicorp Building....there is a building with the beidemier top to the right of Citigroup.....what is located in that building? I also find the bottom of the Citigroup Building very intriguing.

There is so much to love about New York. I am going to have to visit and visit real soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, at least one of the greatest cities...

That's the Sony building (originally the AT&T building). Classic example of post-modernism at its best (or WORST!)

People need to post pictures more in this forum!

I agree, we need to see more New York on UrbanPlanet!

BTW, great pictures NYguy!

New York is so much better than Chicago. :D

there just different.

anyways, thanks for the photo's. i remember the first time i ever saw NYC... it was from the NJ side. i remember thinking that everything that i could possibly imagine was happening on that island @ that moment. it's hard to fathom.