Knicks/Nuggets brawl

MadVlad

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isiah is trash, but Karl is to. He should've seen something like this (not to this extent, though) happening by running up the score. Starters still in at that stage of a blow-out? I like how he tried to place blame solely on Isiah when he was also part of it.

^ one thing to stick up for him, but I agree with you, was when isiah put the new bodies in the brought the lead from 20 down to 10 in just over a minute, with over a minute left to play and he was worried or something, but even then it would be miracle, and really he could have anyone on the court.

Its embarassing for the sport for this to happen again. 'Mellos punishment is just and fair in my own eyes. However for Isiah to call out the Nuggets players and tell them "dont go in the lane" basically planning the whole hard foul is just obsurd. Also, for Isiah not to even recieve a fine or any sort of punishment just blows my mind. This whole situation would have been avoided if Isiah didnt call for the hard foul. He couldnt take his defeat like a man and decided to get even like a little second grader.

Archived