The no theme, no reason, photo thread

janrey

I already have thought in great depth about "The Greenville Store." What I have come up with is at least one location in RiverPlace, preferably in one of the studio spaces along the river, which the City provides at a very affordable rate. This is a very high pedestrian traffic area, and a small souvenir shop along the riverwalk would be a huge success. Think about the potential items that could be sold there, not to mention the fact that it would bring even more people to Art Crossing. Another small souvenir shop could be setup in 233 North Main, possibly the space recently vacated by The Camperdown sales center. Such a location would be readily handy for the visitors staying at the Hyatt Regency. :shades:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I already have thought in great depth about "The Greenville Store." What I have come up with is at least one location in RiverPlace, preferably in one of the studio spaces along the river, which the City provides at a very affordable rate. This is a very high pedestrian traffic area, and a small souvenir shop along the riverwalk would be a huge success. Think about the potential items that could be sold there, not to mention the fact that it would bring even more people to Art Crossing. Another small souvenir shop could be setup in 233 North Main, possibly the space recently vacated by The Camperdown sales center. Such a location would be readily handy for the visitors staying at the Hyatt Regency. :shades:

Archived