Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

citygirl19

Hi from a new member

Hi, I am 19 and currently attending Bryant University. I have known about Urban Planet for a while and enjoy it, but have been reluctant to post. My interests include architecture, anthropology, sociology, and photography among others. I hope I can bring some new and interesting ideas to the forums.

Hi, I am 19 and currently attending Bryant University. I have known about Urban Planet for a while and enjoy it, but have been reluctant to post. My interests include architecture, anthropology, sociology, and photography among others. I hope I can bring some new and interesting ideas to the forums.

...attending Bryant University. I have known about Urban Planet for a while and enjoy it, but have been reluctant to post. My interests include architecture, anthropology, sociology, and photography among others.