Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

citygirl19

Hi from a new member

16 posts in this topic

Hi, I am 19 and currently attending Bryant University. I have known about Urban Planet for a while and enjoy it, but have been reluctant to post. My interests include architecture, anthropology, sociology, and photography among others. I hope I can bring some new and interesting ideas to the forums.

Hi, I am 19 and currently attending Bryant University. I have known about Urban Planet for a while and enjoy it, but have been reluctant to post. My interests include architecture, anthropology, sociology, and photography among others. I hope I can bring some new and interesting ideas to the forums.

Oh my, another girl! :silly:

why did my post get deleted?

Because you addressed her by her real name and she did not offer to share her real name so I'm protecting her privacy.

...attending Bryant University. I have known about Urban Planet for a while and enjoy it, but have been reluctant to post. My interests include architecture, anthropology, sociology, and photography among others.