Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcheiss

The Complete List of Projects

6 posts in this topic

Something messed up in the master list thread, so I'm going to have to post this in a new topic.

Well here it is. This is the list of the major projects going on in the area. There

This master list is so big that it won't fit on one topic, so two is needed.

University of Arkansas Law School Addition.-----Fayetteville

This is a 3-story, 60,000 SF addition to the existing University of Arkansas Law School at Fayetteville. The program provides for expanded library, classrooms, courtroom, reading rooms and other gathering places. The new structure forms a central sculpture courtyard to the north and new entry fa

Great work Matt!!! Man that takes a while to load all the pics. I wish there was a way to make thumbnail links of all those pics to make load time faster and also make all the developments easier to find.

Great work Matt!!! Man that takes a while to load all the pics. I wish there was a way to make thumbnail links of all those pics to make load time faster and also make all the developments easier to find.

Wow. That is a lot of construction. I think you have Springfield/Branson beat.

Wow. That is a lot of construction. I think you have Springfield/Branson beat.

Thanks. The only downside to this thread is that you can't see all of the picutres. Before the forum resynchranization there was at least 200 pictures. Now I think it's only 50.