Michigan Street work

Veloise

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard this will not a a LMCU branch, but will house the for-profit divisions of LMCU including the insurance company, mortgage company and leasing. Can anyone confirm?

Looking at the hill now, it actually seems like some pretty expensive real estate to be building such a small building on (though I like the design :thumbsup: . Much better than LMCU's "brick McDonalds" buildings they seem to be building these days). Even their logo looks a bit like a classed up golden arches. ;)

Joe

I heard this will not a a LMCU branch, but will house the for-profit divisions of LMCU including the insurance company, mortgage company and leasing. Can anyone confirm?

Looking at the hill now, it actually seems like some pretty expensive real estate to be building such a small building on (though I like the design :thumbsup: . Much better than LMCU's "brick McDonalds" buildings they seem to be building these days). Even their logo looks a bit like a classed up golden arches. ;)

Joe

Joe

It's too bad they couldn't have moved the house into the hill instead of knocking it down.

LMCU used to be headquartered on Michigan, so they lost that branch a couple of years ago. They have the little Fuller drive through. Maybe that will close once this opens?

I know they are moving their for-profit entities into this building (insider info), but each of these "companies" only has a half-a-handful of people. Unless they are building a second Michigan St. location but I very highly doubt it.

Joe

• 2 months later...

In addition to the houses being demolished on Michigan near Benson, I noticed the other day that Jade Pig Racing's monikers have disappeared from this garage next to Bagel Beanery. Did they also sell to MSU? A lot of changes going on.

473494981_0fb0a9b3a8.jpg

Archived