Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neo

Recent technical problems at UP...

Since this past Saturday users to this site have been greeted by nice MySQL errors and have been unable to access the board when this occurs. We are EXTREMELY sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We strive to have an outstanding uptime and this is the first time in this board's history that we have had a problem like this occur. I can't promise you that it will not happen again, however we have taken measures to ensure that the problem doesn't happen again. We have found the problem that caused the outages and are rectifying the problem so that it doesn't happen in the future. Please use the contact administrator link on the error page if you see it again, but I seriously hope that you don't have to ever see it again. Thank you very much for being a part of UrbanPlanet.org and sticking with us these past couple of days while we resolve technical issues with our server.

Thanks so much!

UrbanPlanet.org Staff.

I haven't had any problems on Firebird browser WinXP or Safari browser Mac OSX.

I've had problems, but I spend about every free minute I have during the day on this site. LOL. So anytime the site goes down I notice pretty quickly.