Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grock

Mayor Perez's Christmas Card

12 posts in this topic

Anybody see Channel 3 news tonight? They showed the Mayor's Christmas card with a picture of New York on it! Shouldn't he be promoting Hartford?

Nah I like the picture of the river in Central Park he used. Maybe it will help open people's eyes to what once was in Hartford and what could be.

I saw the story on WFSB and was apalled. The mayor should be supporting our city and not picking cards out of a catalog. A photograph of Hartford should have been taken and used on the card. A photo of some of the progress downtown, some of the improvements in a certain neighborhood, anything Hartford really...not NYC.

I know this is a small thing but what are we saying to the individuals including many key businessmen when their city sends out a card with a picture of another city???

I saw the story on WFSB and was apalled. The mayor should be supporting our city and not picking cards out of a catalog. A photograph of Hartford should have been taken and used on the card. A photo of some of the progress downtown, some of the improvements in a certain neighborhood, anything Hartford really...not NYC.

I know this is a small thing but what are we saying to the individuals including many key businessmen when their city sends out a card with a picture of another city???

Who is advising the mayor, and thought a New York Christmas card was a good idea?

Who is advising the mayor, and thought a New York Christmas card was a good idea?

What a shmuck - get him outta there. Maybe he can go work for the Parks Department in NYC like Jerry's cousin Jeffery.

It's a beautiful image, but a pretty dumb mistake. I sent out cards designed by an inner city youth group in Woonsocket this year, it felt nice to support kids, especially in my home state, I'm sure there is some program making similar cards in Hartford. This is something his press secretary should have been thinking about in September.

perez is an idiot. what city does the picture make him nostalgic for, hartford or nyc? could someone explain to me how he got elected in the first place?