Mayor Perez's Christmas Card

grock

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the story on WFSB and was apalled. The mayor should be supporting our city and not picking cards out of a catalog. A photograph of Hartford should have been taken and used on the card. A photo of some of the progress downtown, some of the improvements in a certain neighborhood, anything Hartford really...not NYC.

I know this is a small thing but what are we saying to the individuals including many key businessmen when their city sends out a card with a picture of another city???

I saw the story on WFSB and was apalled. The mayor should be supporting our city and not picking cards out of a catalog. A photograph of Hartford should have been taken and used on the card. A photo of some of the progress downtown, some of the improvements in a certain neighborhood, anything Hartford really...not NYC.

I know this is a small thing but what are we saying to the individuals including many key businessmen when their city sends out a card with a picture of another city???

It's a beautiful image, but a pretty dumb mistake. I sent out cards designed by an inner city youth group in Woonsocket this year, it felt nice to support kids, especially in my home state, I'm sure there is some program making similar cards in Hartford. This is something his press secretary should have been thinking about in September.

Archived