Urban Cities in GA

georgia478

Which city in Georgia other than Atlanta, has the best urban feel to it?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which city in Georgia other than Atlanta, has the best urban feel to it?

• Macon
    • Savannah
    • Warner Robins
    • Columbus
    • Augusta
    • Gainesville
    • Albany
    • Athens
    • Valdosta
    • Other

Outside of Atlanta, what Georgia city do you feel has the best Urban feel to it. I was COMPLETELY fooled by the populations facts. I'm from Macon(pop. 97,000) but I was lookin for something with a little more urban vibe so I decided to go to CSU in Columbus (pop around 185,000). BOY WAS I SHOCKED.

Macon feels like much more a city than Columbus. Macon seems to have more traffic, better interstate access, and a much more visible skyline. Columbus doesn't even have one to tell the truth. Also, Columbus main suburb, Phenix City, can't compare with that of Macon's (Warner Robins)

Considering the things listed above, I can't really go off populations to tell if a place has more or less of a urban vibe. I'm totally shocked at how Columbus almost has 100,000 more residents than Macon but feels more "country"

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived