USC's Venues and Student Support Buildings

Firefox

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the current plan goes into effect it will be torn down as apart of the innovista, the law center is moving as well so that building will be open so I don;t see why the College of Jourlism, Mass Com, TS&TM can't be moved into the old law center. But yes it will be sad to see it go but that area is starting to fall apart the greenscape around the CC is starting to run wild and the tunnel under Assembly is starting to fall into disrepair as well.

If the current plan goes into effect it will be torn down as apart of the innovista, the law center is moving as well so that building will be open so I don;t see why the College of Jourlism, Mass Com, TS&TM can't be moved into the old law center. But yes it will be sad to see it go but that area is starting to fall apart the greenscape around the CC is starting to run wild and the tunnel under Assembly is starting to fall into disrepair as well.

I'm taking krazee's side on this one. The honeycombs were an abomination.

When the blizzard of 73 struck, Dad told me they had a tractor up on the roof pushing the snow off. I wonder if that was true. I know 16" of snow on a roof that big would be heavy, but even a Ford industial tractor is no lightweight. Maybe 10K pounds of point load is better than umpteen tons distributed load, LOL!

I think the Coliseum should only go if it will be replaced with something that isn't a suburban office complex looking thing. If it can not be replaced correctly then keep it like Charlotte (Only thing they did) the old Charlotte Coliseum I think its now called the Cricket Arena for its historcial purpose first big SC arena and can be used for something, haha or gut it and make it the home of the College of sports management

Archived