Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

watnow1425

Fratello Fired!

10 posts in this topic

Grizzlies are 6-24. Heisley has had enough. Will ousting Fratello be good or bad for the Grizzlies? and do you think that will be enough to bring the grizzlies back?

Grizzlies are 6-24. Heisley has had enough. Will ousting Fratello be good or bad for the Grizzlies? and do you think that will be enough to bring the grizzlies back?

I don't know if this is good or bad (refering to Fratello), but i heard the Grizzlies could pull out of Memphis...... Not quite sure though.

I'm happy Fratello is gone, if they get another coach he better stay longer than two years and totally transform the team.

I do think that it was time for a new direction, but I think the demonization that Frat recieved from many fans this season was completely uncalled for and quite frankly, pretty immature.

The guy inherited a 5-11 team and turned it into a back to back playoff team for crying out loud. Then the Grizz come into a season in which they miss half their roster (including their best player), end up having to rely mostly on rookies and second year players, have the most road games and the statistically toughest schedule thus far of any team in the league, and as a result, justifiably have a poor record....and yet, they are ALWAYS in every game they play, and have yet to lose a game by more than 15 points (they've lost 18 by nine or less points) and people are yelling at Fratello? That would be like blaming a homeowner for the meteor that hit their house. It's ridiculous.

I don't know if this is good or bad (refering to Fratello), but i heard the Grizzlies could pull out of Memphis...... Not quite sure though.

I too thought they were under contract. IMO, he is a good coach but not for the Grizzlies. The players were not happy with is game plan. You can get the most out of your players if you coach to their strengths.

I think under their contract they would have to pay a large fee if they decided to leave.

How about that? Grizzlies beat Toronto 110-104. Barone's first NBA game and win. Hopefully he can beat Houston tonight.