Crime Statistics for Alaska & Hawaii

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with PR is that we have a war between the drug dealers. They want to control everything so the majority of the murders and crimes over here are related to drugs. Also because of PR's location in the Caribbean, it's proximity to Colombia and the island's relation with the U.S. as a territory makes PR a bridge to transport drugs into the mainland.

2 more people were killed today in vehicle to vehicle shooting again.This is crazy,its scary just going outside...

The traffic congestion caused cause of yesterday's shooting was horrible,the freeway was closed for about 2 hours,and the shooting was at traffic congestions peak(around 5:11 P.M.)

2 more people were killed today in vehicle to vehicle shooting again.This is crazy,its scary just going outside...

The traffic congestion caused cause of yesterday's shooting was horrible,the freeway was closed for about 2 hours,and the shooting was at traffic congestions peak(around 5:11 P.M.)

I was reading the newspaper today and there's an article saying that drugs are responsible of 68% of all murders reported in Puerto Rico, so I think the government and the police should do something to at least to try to erradicate the source of so many murders in the island

^That's what i think too. Outside of the northeast, well perhaps the eastcoast where they are more familiar with Puerto Rico (because of a lot of travel to and former residents) it's still seen as an exotic place to visit: lots of history, culture, foreign-like but with the safety of being a part of the U.S., tropical, etc.

Archived