Columbia Photo of the Day

Firefox

One of the brighter spots on upper Main:

RCJCfountain_landscaping.jpg

Is the Richland County Traffic Court at 1400 Huger Street across from the old bus depot still functional? That parcel of land could sure use a facelift. Either remodel to look similar to above or just move those offices (if still occupied) to the Main Street location above and sell that land.

1400-Huger.jpg

^^^^

Oh yeah...it's still functional. I had to attend jury duty there earlier this year for the whole week. And as my luck would have it i got selected 4 of 5 days to hear cases. But i often wonder how long it will be until they move from that location. That's a prime parcel of land and while that building has 3 levels...the concrete surrounding may be enough for Richland County to resist a good offer to move to another spot. And for the record....that's one ugly building.....lol

• 4 weeks later...

I was bound and determined to find a shot and take a pic of somewhere around the Midlands that looks like the new SC license plate, and you did it for me, IRR-SC. Thank you. That's beautiful. BTW, IMO the new license plate looks best on white cars, and thank goodness my car is white.

Edited by CorgiMatt

• 2 weeks later...