Firefox

Columbia Photo of the Day

I just been playing with this picture..lol...Since no one else posted anything new. This could be Columbia posted in a museum in the future showing how it was in the 00s. lol

11821300903907.gif

Nice picture.... I never noticed how many power lines were actually on Main St.

That's good. But I will have to say I have been noticing for quite some time now that when I click on this forum I am disappointed there is no new picture, ....... said the man who has no camera.

Corgi, it's time for you to get a camera. Let's see what I can dig up from the waccamatt archive:

Since football season is now less than 2 months away and I'm ready for it, here is a picture from last year's Carolina/Georgia game:

pregame.jpg

Definitely way off topic, but this thread has been kinda slow... I'll move the Off Topic stuff to the Off Topic thread.

PlanteratGreeneandLincoln.jpg

The second building of the biomedical research block will block the view of the parking lot shown in this picture from this angle.

^^That fountain just makes me tingly inside... but I think thats just my brain trying to remember things that happened around it and well lets just say something is stopping me from remembering

Thanks. Sometimes I use editing features to adjust the photo a bit (e.g., reducing shadow), but I didn't really have to do anything to the second picture, and I just had to get rid of most of the glare in the first.

I guess not....

SenateStmedian-1.jpg

This median is almost wide enough to be a pocket park, LOL.

On a related note, Columbia Green is to be commended for the fantastic job they do with the medians around town, particularly on Bull and Assembly.